About Class N Autoclave
• Fully automated Microprocessor based control
• Chambers are made up of thick Stainless Steel tested with pressure
• Highly accurate free scale semiconductor pressure sensor for 1.1 kg
(126 deg centigrade)
• Silicon rubber gasket in the door silicon tubes used in outlet water.
• Screw handle for door locking prevents sudden opening of door.
• High accurate temperature sensor used P.T-100.
• Auto Cutoff Function.
• It is used as heater coil to a maximum of 1850 Watts.
• Table top front load autoclave.
• Red and Green bright seven segment LED display is used to show
Temperature, Pressure, Error & Time.
• Parameters once saved can be used for next cycle.
• Once program is set, if the power supply is stopped suddenly, the
cycle can be started without any resetting.
• Tone buzzer to produce same tones during all operations.
• If there is any fault in the pressure and temperature sensor, the error
will be displayed.
• Blinking of LED signifies that one process is completed and then the
next process starts.
• The outlet water tank is inbuilt within the autoclave itself.
• If the PCB gets failure, the door can't be opened due to pressure
inside, therefore open the manually operated pressure valve and
release the pressure, then open the door.
• The body can be cleaned by wet cloth. It is free from rust.
• When the water is not filled in the cylinder it automatically shows
Production Capacity: As per client requirements