About Incubator Shaking
1. Useful for life science applications, Fermentation Studies, Ageing Tests, Growth Studies and biological cultures under various controlled temperature conditions.
2. Advanced shaking mechanism provides quiet shaking and precise speed control with digital display
3. Minimum noise, no vibration and minimal footprint
4. Stabilized orbital motion under uneven load distribution
5. Various configurations of stainless steel lotus clamps available for Erlenmeyer flasks
6. Interior made of Stainless Steel (304 grade) with a drain-off-facility for spill overs.
7. One set of lotus clamps holders with one shaking platform of stainless steel (SS-304) supplied with the unit as a standard accessory
Production Capacity: As per client requirements