About Bacteriological Incubator
In biology, an Incubator is a device used to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures. The incubator maintains optimal temperature, humidity and other conditions such as the carbon dioxide (CO2) and oxygen content of the atmosphere inside. Incubators are essential for a lot of experimental work in cell biology, microbiology and molecular biology and are used to culture both bacterial as well as Eukaryotic cells.
- Better Mineral / Glass wool / Blanket Insulation
- Silent Hot Air Blower, unique Design of Air Circulation provide throughout uniform air movement & improved Temperature distribution
- Door fitted with double glass window for inside view
- Polish 304 grade S. Steel interior, corrosion resistant for long life operation
- Having adjustable shelves to make more space for different height
- Kanthal A-1 super quality coil shaped heaters duly embedded / wound on the sides and bottom for better accuracy
- Equipped with LCD PID temperature Controller Cum indicator with timer function
- Temperature overshoot alarm, Timer function, Fan On/Off through controller
- Model also available with data logger and thermal printer device
Production Capacity: As per client requirements
There are no reviews yet.