About Tray Dryer
Drying is a mass transfer process consisting of the removal of water or another solvent by evaporation from a solid, semi-solid or liquid. This process is often used as a final production step before selling or packaging products. To be considered "dried", the final product must be solid, in the form of a continuous sheet (e.g., paper), long pieces (e.g., wood), particles (e.g., cereal grains or corn flakes) or powder (e.g., sand, salt, washing powder, milk powder). A source of heat and an agent to remove the vapor produced by the process are often involved. In bio-products like food, grains, and pharmaceuticals like vaccines, the solvent to be removed is almost invariably water.
- Better Mineral / Glass wool / Blanket Insulation
- Silent Hot Air Blower, unique Design of Air Circulation provide throughout uniform air movement & improved Temperature distribution
- Triple wall construction for unique hot air drying
- Stainless Steel/Mild steel interior, corrosion resistant for long life operation
- Kanthail A-1 super quality “U” shaped heaters duly fitted on both the sides and bottom of the chamber.
- Equipped with LCD PID temperature Controller Cum indicator with timer function
- Temperature overshoot alarm, Timer function, Fan On/Off through controller
- Model also available with data logger and thermal printer device
- Workable on single/three phase AC current
- Customized models available on request
|Number Of Tray||Available in 6,12,24,48,96|
|Brand||Lab Solution India|
|Temperature Range||10 -200 DegC|
Production Capacity: As per client requirements
There are no reviews yet.