About Vertical Freezer
Specifications : Tests & Applications:
Behavior tests for material & equipments i.e., electric motors , gears, electrical & electronic parts,
cables, plastic material, rubber, oil & gre ase etc. Shock tests for metals & other materials for the cold -
shrinking of building elements, e.g. Shafts, Bolts, Gearwheels, Bearings etc. for the hardening of
materials in order to achieve better toughness or hardness.
1. Temperature range: 0 to 10 degre es
2. Digital PID controller with graphic display, audio visual alarm on temp. deviation
3. PT 100 Sensor mounted inside the chamber suspended in air.
4. Inner Chamber: Made of stainless steel 304 quality duly polished. The working chamber is
completely free for use
5. Outer Chamber: The outer housing is made of galvanized steel sheet powder coated or
complete Stainless Steel.
6. Cooling : Cooling attained through copper tube evaporator and circulated though centrifugal
7. Condenser Coil: The Heat Exchan ger coil is air-cooled condenser, arranged on right / bottom in
8. Refrigerant: CFC free refrigerant.
9. Insulation: Polyurethane foam “PUF”.
10. Door: Double Door system with Inner Glass door to avoid temperature loss.
11. Power Source: Electrical supply 220 volts single phase AC
12. Caster: Two fixed & two swiveling
Production Capacity: As per client requirements
There are no reviews yet.