About Vacuum Oven
A Vacuum Oven is a type of oven that can heat materials, typically metals, to very high temperatures and carry out processes such as brazing, sintering and heat treatment with high consistency and low contamination.
In a vacuum oven the product in the oven is surrounded by a vacuum. The absence of air or other gases prevents heat transfer with the product through convection and removes a source of contamination.
- Double walled construction.
- Inner round chamber made out of stainless steel sheet.
- Exterior made out of mild steel duty finished in powder quoted paint.
- Gap between the two filled with mineral wool for temp. insulation.
- The body capable of withstanding vacuum of 760 mm hg.
- Supplied with/without Vacuum pump fitted inside.
- Model also available with data logger and thermal printer device
- Customized models available on request
- Complete with Digital temp. controller, indicator lamp, on-off switch, cord plug etc.
|Lab Solution India
|20,40 & 60 Liters
Production Capacity: As per client requirements