About Heating Mantle
Heating Mantle or Iso mantle is a term for certain pieces of laboratory equipment used to apply heat to containers, as an alternative to other forms of heated bath. In contrast to other heating devices, such as hotplates or Bunsen burners, glassware containers may be placed in direct contact with the heating mantle without substantially increasing the risk of the glassware shattering, because the heating element of a heating mantle is insulated from the container so as to prevent excessive temperature gradients.
- Used for uniform heating/boiling of glass flasks
- Auto cut off as the desired temperature is reached
- Heat resistant aluminum body and powder coated paint
- Suitable for heating flasks
- Provision of fuse and buffers for safe and smooth operation
Production Capacity: As per client requirements