About UV Sterilizer Cabinet UV Sanitizer
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses ultraviolet (UV) light at sufficiently sufficiently short wavelength to kill microorganisms. It is used in a variety of applications, such as food, air and water purification. UVGI utilises short-wavelength ultraviolet radiation (UV-C) that is harmful to microorganisms. It is effective in destroying the nucleic acids in these organisms so that their DNA is disrupted by the UV radiation, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions.
- S.S. Chamber with 12 die pressed SS trays
- Imported UV Tube mounted on S.S. reflector
- Emits UV light (Germicidal in properties)
- Effective tool for avoiding contamination of instruments once sterilized or autoclaved.
- Can maintain & preserve instruments for days without any fear of contamination.
- Door switch interlock prevents emission of UV light as soon the chamber is opened to avoid any harmful effect on operator.
- Electronic circuits for instant start without flickering of tube.
Production Capacity: As per client requirments