About Laminar Air Flow Cabinet
Laminar Flow principle involves double filtration of air through coarse pre-filters (upto 5 microns) and Hepafilter (down) to 0.3 microns) for filtration of biological and particulate contaminants. A constant airflow is drawn from atmosphere and passed through pre and hepa filters on the work surface. Tabletop covered with stainless steel sheet. Side panels are fixed and are made out of transparent acrylic sheet. The front door is folding type and made of thick acrylic sheet. Stand is built in type. Blower unit has AU or equivalent motor and is dynamically balanced with minimum sound & vibration level. Fluorescent lighting is also provided. A suitable UV tube is provided for sterilization. The chamber has been installed with One way gas tap for gas line. The manometer fixed outside the cabinet reflects the condition of the filters fitted inside and whether it is the right time to change the filters.
- Motor: ¼ hp motor with centrifugal blower assembly
- Filtration: through Hepa and pre filter
- Fitted with ultra violet tube
- Fluorescent light illumination
- Gas cock assembly
- Thick acrylic front and side panels
- Outer body made of thick mild steel duly powder quoted
- Platform made of stainless steel
Production Capacity: As per client requirments
There are no reviews yet.